< back to all
before you apply faqs
after you apply faqs
former employee faqs
We do not accept resumes without a job application. In order to be considered for a position at Comcast, you must apply for a specific job on our careers site, ComcastCareers.com.
We do our best to provide as much information as possible about our open jobs. To know if a position is right for you, check out the job description for that specific job and the position's requirements. This will help you determine if the job is a good fit for your interests and skillsets before applying.
We have created Realistic Job Previews for some positions. These videos give you the chance to spend a day in the life of our employees and offer great insight into working life at Comcast.
- Be prepared. Make sure your resume is up to date and tailored to the position or department you are applying for.
- Be unique. Ensure your resume emphasizes skills that relate to the job you are applying for.
- Showcase your skills. Include past accomplishments including projects, awards and professional achievements.
- Optimize your resume with keywords. Our recruiters can use the information provided in your profile to match key words in your resume with potential open positions.
- Stay involved. Watch our Realistic Job Preview videos to get a feel for working life at Comcast. Keep up to date on company news via our LinkedIn profile, and stay in touch with your recruiter.
No, a resume is not required to apply for a position at Comcast. However, if you do not provide one, please be sure to provide as much information as possible in your profile to ensure our recruiters are able to accurately review your skills and qualifications.
If you are having issues attaching your resume or other files to your application, it may be due to the following:
- Document Format: Save files as a .doc/.docx, PDF, RTF or TXT format to ensure they attach without issue.
- Special Characters: Remove images and special characters (&, $, @) from your file. These will often result in a formatting error message.
- Document Name: We recommend saving your files as one word titles with no special characters.
There are several ways to find open job opportunities on ComcastCareers.com. You can run a general search using the “Search Jobs” section of the site, or target your search by team and location under the “Teams + Locations” tab.Below are some tips to improve your search:
- If you know the specific title or requisition number of a position, enter it into the Keyword search box. For more targeted results, enter the title within quotation marks.
- You can narrow your search by team, search radius, postdate, and job type.
Click here to check your application status (please note: logging in from a desktop computer provides the best experience). Not sure what your status means? The below outlines what each application status means so you can better understand your place in the process. Check it out:
In-Process CandidatesIf your application is still being reviewed, you may receive one of the following status updates:
- Thanks! We've received your application.
- We're currently reviewing your application.
- You've been emailed an assessment.
- We've received your assessment results.
- We look forward to speaking with you.
- Stay tuned! You're still being considered.
These updates mean your application is still "In Process" – our recruiters and hiring managers are in the process of reviewing candidates, but haven't made a decision quite yet. Be sure to keep an eye on your email if you receive a status update regarding an assessment. We may need some more information from you before moving forward.
Not Selected CandidatesCandidates who have not been selected may receive one of the following status updates:
- Applicant Not Interested/Withdrawn – This status indicates that the candidate expressed disinterest in the position or a portion of the position (pay, benefits, location, etc.).
- Not Selected - This status indicates that another candidate has been selected for the position and/or the position has closed.
- Position Cancelled - This status indicates that Comcast has determined that the position is no longer needed and not filled.
If you receive a "Not Selected" status, don't be discouraged. Continue to check out Comcast Careers for jobs that match your interests and skillset – we add brand new jobs every day!
- If your application is in the Saved Application section and shows a "Not- Submitted" status, you have not completed the application process. Click “apply” in the drop box to continue and complete the process.
- Check on your application status. We strive to keep every candidate informed at regular intervals as to the status of their application. You can monitor and check the status of positions you have applied for by clicking here. Sign in with your login information, click “Job Management,” then select “Jobs Applied.” Your application status will appear in the corresponding column.
- We may need more time. We work diligently to reply to every applicant in a timely manner, but sometimes that may not be possible. Extenuating circumstances, such as an unusually high volume of applicants, can delay a response. Be patient and do not worry; it may take some time to hear back from us.
There are many possible reasons why you may not have been the right fit for a specific position, but don’t let that stop you from applying again. Search for and apply to other opportunities on ComcastCareers.com that are a great fit with your knowledge, skills and abilities.
To view your candidate profile, please visit our login page.
Is your web browser supported? Due to system and technical requirements, not all browsers are compatible when applying to positions on our website. Below is a list of browsers that are compatible with our application process:
- Windows IE (up through 9.0)
- Windows Firefox (up through 8.0)
- Windows Safari (up through 5.1)
- Windows Chrome (up through 15.0)
- MAC Firefox (up through 8.0)
- MAC Safari (up through 5.1)
- MAC Chrome (up through 15.0)
Do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? If you have your pop-up blocker turned "on", please temporarily deactivate it during your online application process.
Once you hit "submit" on your application, no changes can be made to the application or included attachments.
- First, check your spam folder. The assessment email may have been redirected there automatically.
- If it's not in your spam folder, please contact your recruiter and ask them to resend the assessment link. If you have not yet been contacted by a recruiter, please email ComcastAssessment_Support@cable.Comcast.com
- Click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your profile and submit.
- You will receive an email with your temporary password within three hours.
- Copy this password, taking care to avoid any spaces before or after the password.
- Go back to the login screen. Enter your email address and paste the new password.
- The system will prompt you to update your password.
- After completing the process, you will be directed to your profile. You can choose to edit your profile, or search for and apply to open positions.
If you are locked out of your account, please email Comcast_Careers@Comcast.com .
Set up your Profile and obtain Salary Key to provide to 3rd Party Requestors
Visit The Work Number website by clicking here.
Enter Employer Name or Code: Comcast
Your User ID is your Social Security Number
Your PIN is the last 4 digits of employee's SSN + 4 digit birth year (Once enrolled on the site, employees will be prompted to create a new PIN)
Provide the 3rd Party with the following:
Salary Key from The Work Number website
Company Code – 17000
If you can't obtain your salary key on The Work Number website, please call (800)-367- 5690.
create a profile & apply
After you've found your desired position, create a candidate profile here and apply online. Feel free to apply for more than one job opportunity using your candidate profile.
We evaluate all applications based on overall experience, education and skill. If your profile best matches our needs for the job, you'll be contacted regarding next steps.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive each day, we are unable to reach out personally to every candidate.
Some of our jobs require additional assessment testing. If this is a necessary step for your application process, a Comcast recruiter will contact you with instructions.
The interview process typically begins with a phone call or videoconference interview. If it is determined that you are a potential match for the job, an in-person meeting will be scheduled. Your recruiter will guide you through the logistics of scheduling.
A recruiter will notify you if you have been selected for the position. If you aren't chosen, don't get discouraged. We have many open jobs at Comcast – and one might be the right fit for you.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening test, as well as a background check. You recruiter will provide further instruction.
welcome to comcast!
Once your offer letter is signed and all pre-employment checks are completed, you are officially a Comcast employee. Your recruiter will explain all next steps and set you up with your manager to ensure you get off to the best start possible.note:
You have the option to create a "job alert" that will notify you by e-mail whenever a new job is posted that matches your job search criteria. If you feel you need special accommodations during the recruitment or hiring process, please contact your recruiter or contact us at Comcast_Careers@Comcast.com.