Enterprise Solutions Account Executive - Strategic Client Group
New York, NY
- Requisition #: 192470
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Other Locations: Port Murray, NJ, Washington, DC, Greensboro, NC, Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA
- Team: Sales
- Pub Date: 1/3/19
Responsible for the consultative selling of connectivity and managed telecommunications services to senior executives for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Focused on new logo acquisition and driving growth from existing logos in selling Comcast Business Class Products including Managed Router, Managed Security, Managed Wi-Fi and Professional services, Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements. Develops a sales strategy to create effective enterprise account plans and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Demonstrates effectiveness in leading national enterprises through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions in an average 9-18 months selling cycle with Fortune 100 size accounts. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Determines own work priorities.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analysis, and insights to cultivate an account planning strategy to achieve sales goals, both with new logo acquisition and existing logos.
- Advise complex enterprise organizations on different Comcast technologies and deliver strong influence/selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objective handling, and offer negotiation.
- Creates, delivers, and leads face-to-face sales presentations to cross-functional C-level executives, including regular interaction with the CEO and senior leadership that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Managed Router, Managed Security, Managed Wi-Fi and Professional services, Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements [including Fortune 100 with <1000 locations]
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10-15 years of telecom enterprise sales experience
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com & prospecting tools
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities