Senior Customer Training Associate
New York, NY
- Requisition #: 192147
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Team: Creative and Programming Services, Marketing and Communications
- Pub Date: 2/18/19
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated
to deliver exceptional training experiences to FreeWheel clients and internal learners. This will include both traditional and virtual classroom sessions to members of the premium video industry including NBC, A&E, Cox, Disney, Turner, Crackle and Discovery.
As our Sr. Customer Training Associate, you will dive into our application and become an expert on features and client workflows. Your responsibilities will include creating and developing new training scenarios and working extensively with business SMEs to capture education needs and define learning objectives. In this role, you will help shape and grow the FreeWheel Academy program by developing and delivering engaging learning experiences and assisting with program administration.
Naturally as our training specialist you are excited about educating others and have a flare for leading in-person and webinar training sessions. Online training production will also be a large component of this role so instructional design experience and familiarity with e-learning development tools (Camtasia, Captivate, iMovie, etc.) is a must-have.
This position will be part of the Knowledge Management team and report directly to the Director of Knowledge Management & Training. Position will be located in NYC.
· Schedule and facilitate a variety of training sessions ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in classroom or online learning environments
· Design and develop instructor-led and online training course materials working closely with FreeWheel SMEs to identify learning objectives and understand FreeWheel technology.
· Prepare for custom and regularly scheduled classes by coordinating internal logistics and client communications
· Research and develop relevant scenarios to make classroom exercises as meaningful and relevant as possible
· Consult with client service and directly with clients to deliver custom training that meets specific learning goals and business needs
· Maintain a dedicated training room with learning materials and keep the FreeWheel application training environment up-to-date
· Conduct training needs analysis, develop and deliver learning solutions and evaluate training effectiveness
· Utilize adult learning principles and established standards in the development and delivery of content
· Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports of productivity and effectiveness
· Maintain client attendance records by tracking and updating training registration data
· Coordinate closely with FreeWheel SMEs to ensure accuracy of content development and delivery
· This position may require 20-30% travel
· 4-6 years of professional experience developing and facilitating training programs for highly technical applications and solutions
· Experience working within the digital advertising, media technology, television or ad-tech industry
· Willingness to dive into a highly technical digital ad serving system and understand the complexities that surround the business of digital advertising along with the challenges facing our clients
· Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite along with experience working with e-learning development tools like Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, iMovie or similar.
· Comfortable delivering engaging presentations to a variety of users in a classroom setting. Classroom training will range from highly technical application-based training to conceptual digital television business related knowledge
· Strong technical acumen and ability to quickly learn and problem solve
· Experience working as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders to produce learning solutions
· Able to work independently to produce a range of training materials including presentations, booklets, online tutorials, training scripts and recordings
· Can provide a sample portfolio of training materials