Sales Development Representative - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
- Requisition #: 175761
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Team: Sales
- Pub Date: 4/12/18
Comcast Spotlight is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to help grow our new business sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator via phone and email, can think on their feet, and is highly organized with good time management skills in order to handle high lead flow.The SDR's main responsibility is securing meetings for our sales team with decision makers at small and medium sized businesses with a need for our advertising solutions. You will be measured on the volume of qualified opportunities passed to this team.
- Reach out to a high volume of prospects at Small and Medium sized businesses through outbound emails, cold calling and social media and lead follow-up using a variety of techniques.
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Manage high volume of outgoing and follow-up calls/emails daily.
- Meet weekly quota of meetings secured for Sales team.
- Update lead interaction in CRM.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance.
- High School or equivalent
- Previous background in Media Ad Sales/Recruiting/Inside Sales
- Generally requires 1-3 years of sales or related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Creative thinker
- Enjoy the hunt of sales
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Know how to research accounts and identify key players
- Conduct high-level conversations with decision makers
- Excellent phone based networking skills.
- Experience with CRM platforms a plus