Sales Marketing Specialist
- Requisition #: 169895
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Other Locations: San Francisco, CA
- Team: Marketing and Communications
- Pub Date: 2/28/18
The Sales Marketing organization provides strategic counsel and creative solutions to advertisers by marrying the Comcast Spotlight brands (including those of our Network partners) and product offerings to that of the client's goals, in order to drive revenue. The Sales Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting these efforts throughout the prospecting, ideation, presentation, execution, reporting, and retention/growth phases. This Specialist will assist in producing lead generation materials, participating in creative brainstorms, building decks, art directing (and on occasion, writing copy for) video/digital/print/event materials, scheduling inventory, pulling/crafting data/analysis, and building generic sales collateral. He/She will work with various departments within the organization, including a minimum of two other offices, on day-to-day tactics while acting as a Comcast Spotlight brand ambassador.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and creative, proactively engaging our internal and external clients in showcasing Comcast Spotlight's capabilities to answer a client's need.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish (from creation through execution elements)
- Excellent written and oral communication and public presentation skills
- Creative, high- thinker and problem-solver, to assist in developing lead generation and client-driven marketing solutions
- Interpersonal ability to build relationships and work well with all employees in all departments
- Partner with the Demand Generation organization in developing sales tactics/messaging/materials
- Participate in client discovery to uncover the client's goals and objectives
- Provide creative ideas and concepts for the client pitch
- Craft compelling stories that resonate with the client to drive revenue
- Participate in sales calls/meetings
- Create custom client-specific proposals and turnkey presentations/materials
- Create the content to execute a client's campaign, as well as schedule their inventory
- Provide campaign recaps and analysis
- Execute internal, client-facing and B2B events
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with design tools/software (i.e. Powerpoint, Adobe/Photoshop, etc.) preferred.
- 2-5 Years Marketing-related experience
- Demonstrated experience communicating directly with Customers/Prospects
- Ability to Travel (25%)