Analyst, Media Intelligence
New York, NY
- Requisition #: 165118
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Team: Marketing and Communications, Sales
- Pub Date: 8/9/17
Responsible for participating in gathering and analyzing information
about a market, a product or service to be offered in that market, and
the past, present, and potential customers for the product or service.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction. Develops
competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Works directly with internal, cross-functional teams and department
leadership to develop and execute marketing research plans to provide
information and insight.
- Analyzes data and uses various methods to reports findings to
appropriate team members or clients.
- Maintains and publishes summary reports of key market facts/ findings.
- Makes suggestions on research software for local markets.
- Coordinates the creation of all research materials.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience working with audience measurement tools (Nielsen, ComScore, Strata View, etc.) and/or syndicated data (Scarborough, Experian, Polk, Kantar, etc.)
- Understands fundamentals media measurement, research and local cable advertising.
- Background creating compelling stories that drive sales strategy using various sources of data.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Solid presentation skills.