Reporting Coordinator, QA
- Requisition #: 163266
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Bloomfield, NJ
- Team: Administrative Services
- Pub Date: 8/9/17
Responsible for coordinating all quality assurance and reporting actions related to post-sale activities of assigned campaigns, including post-
sale reporting and revenue retention. Provide support for the full life-cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provide performance reports of online clearance and fulfillment reports to management or leadership daily.
- Provide relevant click-through and creative success reporting for more advanced campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks to ensure successful order entry, posting, and reporting of all campaigns, including generating and
preparing applicable reports.
- Analyze trends and provide relevant insight to sales teams and leadership, such as department metrics and team, system or process
- Provide posting and pulsing support for applicable regional and national lines of business.
- Request and coordinate delivery of and confirmation of all necessary co-op documentation.
- Determine if inventory allocation changes are needed to clear high value spots.
- Coordinate distribution of make good/under delivery reports to sales team.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in the tracking of sports,high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or
relevant market trackers.
- Resolve or escalate any errors in order entry as identified by data governance team.
- Maintain market allocation grids in collaboration with traffic team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related data/tracking reporting experience.