Client Solutions Support Specialist
Tinton Falls, NJ
- Requisition #: 161409
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
- Team: Administrative Services
- Pub Date: 8/7/17
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials and packages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Provides advanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by
researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materials that align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and
appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screen advertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic client relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up
on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special projects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.