Manager, TV Data Analytics
New York, NY
- Requisition #: 158897
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Team: Technology
- Pub Date: 8/16/17
Support NBCU Data Science team efforts (NBCU is one of Comcast Advanced Advertising largest and most innovative clients). Data Analyst will spend most of his or her time preparing and preprocessing the data for attribution modeling/testing and a variety of ad hoc analytic projects, working closely with more senior members of the NBCU Data Science team. As a Comcast Advanced Advertising employee, the Data Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring that all analyses conducted on behalf of NBCU that involve the use of Comcast data do not violate subscriber privacy and corporate business requirements.
- Leverage addressable deterministic matching between STB viewing data to target advertiser-specific consumer audience segments to aid in audience based campaign media planning.
- Leverage addressable deterministic matching between campaign exposures and STB viewing data to support campaign effectiveness and attribution analysis.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Conducts ad hoc analyses to help better understand and forecast target advertiser-specific consumer audience segments.
- Carries out post-campaign analyses to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with SAS, Hadoop, R and/or Python
- Generally requires 3-5 years of related experience
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V