If you have your pop-up blocker turned "on", please temporarily deactivate it during your online application process.
Due to system and technical requirements, not all browsers are compatible when applying to positions on our website. Below is a list of browsers that are compatible with our application process.
- Windows IE (up through 9.0)
- Windows Firefox (up through 8.0)
- Windows Safari (up through 5.1)
- Windows Chrome (up through 15.0)
- MAC Firefox (up through 8.0)
- MAC Safari (up through 5.1)
- MAC Chrome (up through 15.0)
Forgotten Passwords/Usernames and 'Locked Accounts'
If you have forgotten your Password or Username or if you receive the message "Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts," please follow the directions below:
- Go to the login screen.
- Click on the "Password Forgotten" link.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your profile, and click "Request Password".
- You will receive an email with your Username and new Password, which will be a unique string of letters, numbers and symbols.
- Copy this password, taking care to avoid any spaces before or after the password.
- Go back to the login screen. Enter your user name and paste the new password.
- The system will prompt you change your password.
- After completing the process, you will be directed to your profile. You can choose to edit your profile, or search for and apply to open positions.
Completing an online application is easier than ever with the implementation of a technology called "resume parsing". You can upload your resume in a Word document, PDF or RTF file, which will pre-fill the application form for you. Once you have uploaded your resume, please review the information in your application to ensure it is correct.
Storing your information for future use
As you update items in your profile (such as education, job experience, skills, etc.), make sure to click on the "Transfer" button to save your information for future use.
Profile vs. Application
There are a two options that you can choose from:
- You can create a profile with your contact, education and work history and not apply to a specific position. Once you have created your profile, you will have the option at the end of the process to either "Release" or "Lock" your profile.
- Releasing your profile in the system will allow your information to be seen by our Recruitment team when they conduct searches in the database.
- Locking your profile will hide your information in the system and will only be visible to our Recruitment team if you have applied to a specific position.
- You can apply to a specific position by creating a profile with your contact, education and work history. When you click "Apply" to an open position, you will be prompted to verify the information on your profile, and you may have to complete a questionnaire. Once you have completed verifying your information and answering any questions, click the "Send Application" button. You will receive a message that your application has been sent, as well as a confirmation email.
Attach your resume
If you have a resume, don't forget to attach it to your application.
When uploading documents to your profile, be sure to remove any special characters (&, $, @) from the file name, as these will result in a formatting error message. Rename your document as one word and attach.
Monitoring your application
You can monitor and check the status of positions that you have applied for by clicking on the Employment Opportunities tab just below the SAP logo. Click on "My Applications" to view the status on applications you have submitted.
Note: If your application is in Draft status, you have not fully completed the application process. Check the box to the left of position you want to complete and click the "Apply" button to continue the process.
Searching for positions
You can search for openings under the Employment Opportunities tab and click on the "Job Search" link. Below are some tips to improve your search:
- If you know the specific title of a position, enter it into the Keyword search box. For more targeted results, enter the title within quotation marks.
- If you are doing a general search, you can narrow your search by Functional Role, State, Employment Type and Hierarchy Level.
- If a particular position interests you, save it to your favorites to review at a later time.
- If you have created a profile, you can also set up a Job Agent, which will send you email alerts about specific positions/areas that you identify.