The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is a summer program based at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. As an intern in the program, you would expect to work a 40 hour/week schedule over the course of 11 weeks throughout the summer.
The Comcast Center Internship Program affords college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience. Working in a fast-paced, professional setting provides interns with invaluable experience applying the knowledge and skills learned in school in a business environment.
The Summer Experience
- Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during an 11-week summer internship.
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your summer experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
- Business Operations
- Technical Operations
- Human Resources
Undergraduate sophomores and juniors are eligible for consideration.
Our application for summer 2014 has closed. Please stay tuned for information on summer 2015 recruitment this upcoming fall semester!