Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Keep reading to find out more about our Comcast Center Internship Program, located in the Philadelphia metro area. Click here to learn more about our internship opportunities in Comcast's West Division here, including opportunities in the San Francisco Bay area, Houston area, Seattle area and Denver area.
Comcast Center Internship Program
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an 11-week summer internship program based at our Philadelphia Headquarter location. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers. Past positions have included the following:
- Business Services and Sales
- Pricing & Product Intern
- Sales Operations Intern
- Ad Delivery Client Services Intern
- Business Operations Intern
- Product Deployment Intern
- Data Analytics and Business Development
- Voice Product Development & Deployment Intern
- Intel and Insights Intern
- Communications & Data Intern
- Competitive Strategy & Planning Intern
- Data Analyst Intern
- Consumer Insights Intern
- Finance and Business Forecasting
- Financial Analyst Intern
- Accounting Intern
- Real Estate Intern
- Business Analyst Intern
- Financial & Forecasting Excellence Operations Intern
- Project Valuation Realization Business Intern
- Management and Business Operations
- Project Management Coordinator Intern
- Facilities and Operations Specialist Intern
- Business Analyst Intern
- Xfinity Home Deployment Intern
- Procurement Intern
- Marketing and Communications
- Marketing Research Intern
- Product & Marketing Intern
- Social Media Marketing Intern
- Marketing Strategy Intern
- Multicultural Marketing & Communications Intern
- Management Communications Coordinator Intern
- Corporate/Digital Communications Intern
- Corporate Communications Intern
- Communications and Data Intern
- People and Political Operations
- Global Benefits Communications Intern
- Government Relations Intern
- Corporate Affairs Intern
- HR Operations Intern
- HR Specialist Intern
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Click here to find out what Comcast Center Internship Program opportunities are available and apply today!
Comcast West Division Internship Program
Our West Division Office is located in Englewood, Colorado, just south of Denver. We have regional offices across many major cities west of the Mississippi. The summer of 2015 will be an exciting time as we support interns in a number of locations and functions across our division.
Get ready to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship (40 hours per week) with Comcast West Division gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation. Think you have what it takes to fast forward with us? Here is a checklist of qualifications:
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Desire to pursue a career in the function you intern in
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. College or University
- Academically enrolled the semester after your internship
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willingness to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
- Authorization to work in the United States
As Comcast grows faster than ever before, we have strengthened our commitment to developing early career, high-potential talent through the creation of specialized internship programs. Below are some of our opportunities:
- B2B Sales Intern – Learn the ins and outs of the full cycle sales process for small to medium sized businesses with Comcast Business.
- Sales Management Intern – Learn how to run a Comcast retail store and develop your skills to prepare for a position as a part of a cable store leadership team.
- Engineering and Technology Intern – Learn about Comcast technology design, rollouts, and system solutions while receiving hands on experience.
- Business Intern – Select internships are available in Marketing, Operations/Analytics, Project Management, and Human Resources.
Locations include: SF Bay Area, Houston Area, Seattle Area, Denver Area
LEARN MORE AND APPLY ONLINE TODAY: Comcast Internship Opportunities